So Happy It's Finished

The Kaffe Fassett Knit-A-Long is finished, all four months and 4,599 yards of it! This was such a monumental project.  I'm so excited to get to finally start on some smaller ones.  Gloves, socks, cowls, hats, here I come. 
This picture makes it look more pink than it actually is.  It is more blue and green.  I chose to knit the turquoise colorway of this pattern since it is for my daughter and that is her favorite color. This picture shows off the true colors of the afghan better.
The blocks are simple when you look at them individually, but together they are amazing.  Kaffe's genius use of color always impresses me.  Now here's hoping that Rowan doesn't intice me to knit any more afghans any time soon, even though I truly love their Pure Wool Worsted yarn.

Comments

Popular Posts