Brioche Beast

Have you ever tried to do something and failed miserably at it? Generally, if I fail at something I try and try until I succeed at it. Well I have one exception, waterskiing and even that was after many attempts and almost swallowing a whole lake - yuk!  My husband always laughs that I can do anything but waterski. It's not that I have skills others don't possess, it's just that I don't give up easily. If I find that I can't do something, it makes me want to try that much harder - sometimes at the brink of insanity. Brioche stitch was my latest mountain of insanity to climb. It's amazing how finishing something so challenging can be so rewarding.



Comments

  1. I gave up on that miserable stitch! I felt that there was no saving a mistake. Maybe a better more involved class would help. I like the feel of it and the stretchy fabric it created. But the knitting without making a single error that could be fixed was more than I could do at this stage. One day!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts