Belle of the Ball

Just finished blocking my Belle Wrap by Louisa Harding.  I have really enjoyed knitting several items from her book Knitting Little Luxuries.  Louisa has such a uniquely feminine aesthetic.  I am always appreciative of how well her patterns are written.

I've been doing some stash busting lately.  This was a nice use for some Universal Yarn Deluxe Chunky that I bought a while back at Tuesday Morning.   Of course this project did little to put a dent in my stash of this beautiful yarn.
According to Pantone the 2014 color of the year is Radiant Orchid.  I think my Belle Wrap is right on trend with the color being very close to Radiant Orchid.  

This was quick to knit.  I like the way Louisa uses the cables on the edges.  It makes for a nice finished garment.  It is a nice way to warm up your shoulders without the bulk of a whole sweater.  

Comments

Popular Posts