Mysterious dishcloths

If one were to describe dishcloths, I doubt the word mysterious would ever be used.  I think of words like soapy or dry or even useful, but not mysterious. That's the funny thing about knitters, we can make the ordinary mysterious.  I love mystery knit a long projects. Maybe it's my unquenchable curiosity, or maybe I'm just easily amused. A fellow knotty knitter at the recent yarn retreat I attended brought along a mystery knit dishcloth pattern for us.  If you've never worked on a mystery knit along, you should sign up for one.  While knitting with cotton and making dishcloths might not be something I would do on a regular basis, it sure makes a nice gift for someone, especially when paired with some nice soap.

If dishcloths aren't your thing, you could sign up for any number of mystery knit along projects. My latest is Leedra Scott's Mountain Trails MKAL (mystery knit along).  It is made with fingering yarn and size 7 needles.  I'm making mine out of a gorgeous merino/llama blend.  It is a beautiful blue green. 

Comments

Popular Posts