Wow, so colorful cowl

Last fall I attended the Southeastern Animal Fiber Fair near Asheville, North Carolina in a small town called Fletcher. It was a lot of fun, but I did have one regret. I didn't have enough time there.  I'm not sure what amount of time would have made me happy.  It may be that if I had been there from open to close for all three days of the fair I would have thought it was too long. Nah, that would never happen. A whole fair of yarn and the animals that produce their fiber. Amazing!

I'm always inspired when I go to events like this.  Of course, I bought a little yarn while I was there.  I bought a kit from Make Me Kits. They had a lot of great designs, but I fell in love with this one multi-colored cowl. It was made from a combination of colors that I would have never bought individually to put into a project, but the results were fantastic.  It is called Miss Sue Ni, a play on words of the famous high end Italian design house of Missoni. I would never have chosen this combination of colors together on my own, but I love the way they look together.  Yes, it was a lot of weaving in ends, but it was worth every minute of it. 



Comments

Popular Posts