Mystery Knit A-long

I'm starting on the Rowan Pure Wool Worsted Mystery Afghan Knit A-long.  I love the colors suggested by the designer of the pattern, Martin Storey, so they are the ones I am using.  I have never used Rowan yarns before.  So far, they are nice.  I received my second shipment of wool today.  I am missing one color, Apple.  Hopefully, it will ship before long.
If you are interested in knitting your own Mystery Afghan, please visit Rowan's page at http://www.knitrowan.com/designs-and-patterns/online-collections/pure-wool-worsted-mystery-afghan-knit-long. It is a free pattern and so far easy enough for even beginners to enjoy.  There are eight different square designs.  You knit each square six times.   I have finished with three.  They are drying on my blocking mats. It is simple to knit and a nice portable project.
Since it is done with worsted weight yarn and size 7 needles, it is a quick knit..

Comments

  1. Hi! Saw whwew you are knitting the Rowan afghan. It will be so beautiful! I have recently begun the Birch shawl by Rowan using their mohair. Scrumptious!!! Hope to see you again one day! Blessings~~Shine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took a look at the Birch Shawl. Wow, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts